Transform YOUR hair with stunning results!
Favoured by A-listers such as Jennifer Aniston and Kate Beckinsdale to name but a few, Great Lengths Hair Extensions are without a doubt the Rolls Royce of Remi Hair Extensions – no other system treats your hair so kindly.
With over 55 hair colours to choose from, your Synergy Hair Extensionist can help guide you towards your perfect match during your no obligation consultation at our Studley Hair & Beauty Salon. Here, we can also advise you on the amount of hair extensions you would need to achieve your desired look.
Great Lengths Hair Extensions at Synergy | The Hair
Great Lengths Hair Extensions use premium quality virgin human hair, ethically sourced from Indian temples. It can be curled or straightened or left to dry naturally, it will have a natural wave and texture just like your own hair. As well as adding natural length, hair extensions work well to enhance hair thickness so if your hair is thinning or is fine and lank, this is an excellent way to give your hair more volume.
Great Lengths Hair Extensions | The Fitting
Great Lengths Hair Extensions are fitted by using individual strands of hair that are secured by what is known as a ‘bond’.100% natural, the bond has been formulated using a special blend of polymers that replicate the molecular structure of keratin. Keratin is a protein from which natural hair. Check out more on Keratin Bonds by watching this short hair extensions application video.
Great Lengths Hair Extensions | Maintenance & After-care
Washing your hair
- Don’t shampoo your hair for at least 48 hours after your extensions have been applied, this allows the bonds to set.
- Always use Great Lengths aftercare products as these have been specifically designed to prolong the life and appearance of your hair extensions.
- Shampoo and condition your hair at least once a week.
- A great tip is to rinse your hair in Great Lengths diluted Anti Tap Water to restore your hair’s pH value.
Drying your hair
- Always dry your hair thoroughly, don’t leave it to dry naturally. Hair is at its most vulnerable when wet, so start drying at the bond and work downwards, on a low heat.
- Do not towel dry your hair with a scrubbing motion. Instead, use a blotting motion and wrap your hair in a towel to remove excess moisture.
- Always blow dry your hair on a cool/warm temperature.
- Great Lengths flat headed, soft bristle brushes are the most suitable for brushing your hair.
- With small sections of hair, gently brush from the bonds to the ends of the hair.
- Do not comb between the scalp and the bond. On a regular basis, separate the bonds with your fingers to prevent matting.
Styling and finishing
- Styling products should only be applied to the lengths and ends of your hair and not the bond itself.
- The Great Lengths round brush can be used for blow drying.
- Straighteners, tongs and heated rollers can be used, however they must be kept away from the bonds.
- We recommend you tie your hair in a loose pony tail to prevent tangling while sleeping.
Exercise and your lifestyle
Hair extensions suit most lifestyles, however, please be mindful of the following activities, which may affect the lifespan of your bonds, or in fact, cause them to breakdown:
- Regular swimming, particularly in sea water and chlorinated water.
- Regular sauna or steam room use.
- Excessive aerobic activity.
Great Lengths Hair Extensions | Pricing
After exploring the multitude of styles, lengths, volumes and colours available, we will determine the creative look you would like to achieve and amount and type of hair required. Prices are subjective to the aforementioned conditions and will be given upon consultation.
To book in for your complimentary consultation, contact us on 01527 854 232 today. Read more on Synergy Hair Extensions in Studley here.