Relaxing Massage Treatments at Synergy Hair & Beauty Salon, Studley
Looking to enjoy a bit of ‘me’ time?
Feeling a few aches and pains?
The massage treatments from our Hair & Beauty Salon in Studley can leave you feeling wonderfully relaxed and refreshed. The beneficial properties of massage have been passed down for thousands of years through history as a tonic to improving health and wellbeing.
the best pampering massage treatments near me
Benefits of Swedish Massage Treatments at Top Redditch Beauty Salon
- Increases circulation and lowers blood pressure
- Delivers more oxygen and nutrients to the muscles
- Reduces muscle fatigue and soreness
- Relaxes body and mind
- Improves all over well-being of the individual
- Relief of inner tension and stress (Salvo)
Back, Neck and Shoulder Massage (30mins) – £30
Full Body Massage (1hr) – £50
Indian Head Massage
Indian Head Massage is the ultimate therapeutic and popular massage of the head, neck, shoulders and face. This traditional and effective massage is excellent for relieving stress and also promotes relaxation. With many benefits, it is also great for general well being.
Indian Head Massage (30mins) – £28
Hopi Ear Candles
Ear Candle Therapy can help to alleviate the symptoms of:
- compacted ear wax and glue ear
- Sore throats
- Hay fever
- Headache and migraine
- Sinusitis and rhinitis
- Catarrh and asthma
Hopi ear candles are said to also help:
- Stimulation of blood and energy flow
- Regulation of pressure in ears and head
- Energetic revitalisation of hearing impairment
- Relaxation in conditions of anxiety and stress
Hopi Ear Candles – 30mins – £20
Massage at Synergy Hair & Beauty, Studley Warwickshire
If you’re looking for the perfect treat for yourself or a loved one who need relaxing and rejuvenating then consider purchasing a voucher for a massage treatment or book yourself an appointment. To book yourself in for a Swedish massage, Indian head massage, Hopi ear candles or hot stone massage call our Studley Beauty Salon on 01527 854232.