Sienna X Tanning at Synergy Hair & Beauty Salon in Studley
A spray tan is a safe way to look bronzed and sun-kissed and at Synergy hair & beauty salon in Studley, we use only the very best spray tan from Sienna X. The old days of ‘orange’ jibes are long gone thanks to developments in false tan product formulations and application equipment. If you’re looking to achieve a golden flawless fake tan then a professional fake tan application is the way forward.
SiennaX tanning near me
At Synergy Hair and Beauty Salon in Studley, we are proud to be official suppliers and stockists of SiennaX spray tanning to give a gorgeous, natural-looking, all year round suntan without the inherent dangers of skin damage that can result from overexposure to UVA and UVB rays.
Why Have a Sienna X Spray Tan?
Just some of the reasons why we love SiennaX spray tans at our Studley beauty salon:
- Quick – takes just 10 minutes
- Safe – no UVA/UVB to damage your skin
- So natural looking – different strengths to suit your skin type
- Good for you – no wrinkles just nourishing/moisturising ingredients}
- High profile – top shows and celebrities love SiennaX!
- Confidence boosting – you’ll love the way it makes you look and feel
- Natural looking – different strengths to suit your skin type
Before A SiennaX Spray Tan at Synergy Beauty in Studley
To get a gorgeous professional tan and look like you’ve have been drinking Pina Coladas by the pool on holiday there are a few things you can do to help your therapist achieve a beautiful even glow.
1. Shave at least 24 hours before your treatment or 48 hours if waxing. This time allows pores to close properly and stop tell-tale dotting that can appear after your tan application.
2. Once hair-free, exfoliate 24 hours before to remove dead skin cells and help make your tan last longer. Exfoliating makes a big difference to both the results and the way it fades.
3. Moisturise your skin the night before your tan, this will replace any moisture lost from removing hair and exfoliation and keep skin super smooth. Remember to pay particular attention to stubborn dry areas such as hands, elbows, knees and ankles.
4. We would recommend choosing an exfoliate/moisturiser that is not oil-based, as they can leave a film/ barrier on your skin. Sienna X stock a wide range.
The Benefits of SiennaX Spray Tanning
- High quality moisturising ingredients
- Alcohol and paraben free
- contains Co-enzyme Q10, Hyaluronic Acid, Rosehip, Suma, Green Tea, Oregon Grape Root, Gingko, Biloba, Aloe Vera gel, Melon fragrance
- Great natural and long lasting colour
- 8% will suit all skin types, especially fair skins
- 10% will suit skin types that tan well in the sun or for those who already have a tan
- 12% will suit olive skins only. N.B not suitable for pale skin
Express Tanning | Sienna X Tonights The Night (fast tan)
Specially formulated to give a gorgeous fast developing bronzed tan after just two hours! Specially formulated to include ingredients such as organic Aloe Vera and Avocado extract, Tonight’s the Night express spray tan develops quickly. The beauty of this spray tan is that it only needs to be left on the skin for up to 4 hours, and can then be washed off to reveal a perfect sunless tan.
To maximise the results of your SiennaX Fast Tan, it is recommended that you avoid long hot baths or showers, pat dry your skin and ensure you moisturise daily.
SiennaX Spray Tan Prices in Studley
One spray tan | £25.00